Certificate in Maltese Culture and Practices
Given on 14th, 16th, 23rd & 28th September 2020
- An Introduction to Maltese History
- Maltese Folklore and Traditions
- Theoretical analysis of traditional Maltese food and cuisine
- Maltese national holidays and other national celebrations
The intention of this course is develop a broad sense of appreciation and understanding of the Maltese culture. Such course ensures that people working within tourism answer previously unanswered questions coming from tourists.
In a bid to make Malta a yearlong tourist destination, instead of just a summer getaway both the knowledge of our Maltese culture and the island’s practices are essential within tourism operators (this includes marketing, information, cross selling and customer service purposes).
- Tour Guides, Marketing and Business Development staff in tourism, Destination Marketing Organisation staff and front office employees;
- Any other individual whose role might involve direct contact with tourists.
The total course duration shall be of 10 hours.
Price for the full course: €400
For further information on the above, please contact us on: