Certificate Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS)
The Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) is a certification which is done online through The Association of Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS). ACAMS is the most recognised organisation in anti-money laundering worldwide.
The CAMS study guide is your main resource for preparing for the examination. The study guide walks you through:
- Money laundering risks and methods, such as Black Market Peso Exchange and import and export price manipulation
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Recommendations, the Basel Committee’s Report on Customer Due Diligence and the Wolfsberg Group Principles
- Important elements of an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program
- How to conduct and support a money laundering investigation
How to apply
- Fill the application and send it together with payment and copies of qualifications to the Malta Institute of Management
- Once the application is processed by ACAMS representative, the student will receive log in details to download the self study material and the exam voucher
- During the course, the student will attend a CAMS Prep of one day
- Upon acceptance by ACAMS, the student will receive the examination voucher. From the date of the voucher, the student has six months to do the exam
- The exam is being done online at the Computer Centre in Zebbug
- Duration of exam is of 3.5 hours
- The student will have 120 multiple choice questions. Pass mark is 75
- A resit can be done at least 60 days from the first attempt
The package price is €2138 which includes: the online self study material, one full day training, the exam and a one year membership with ACAMS.
This certification falls under the Get Qualified Scheme.
For further information on the above, please contact us on: