Certificate Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS)
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) is the premier membership organization devoted to professionals in the anti-money laundering field. The mission of ACAMS is to advance the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering and other financial crimes around the world.
The CAMS designation denotes a superior level of understanding of international AML/CTF principles. Passing the CAMS Examination distinguishes you as an AML/CTF authority and helps mitigate institutional financial crime risks. Internationally renowned and accepted, the CAMS Certification is considered the gold standard in AML/CTF compliance.
How to apply
- Fill the application and send it together with payment and copies of qualifications to the Malta Institute of Management
- Once the application is processed by ACAMS representative, the student will receive log in details to download the self study material and the exam voucher
- During the course, the student will attend a CAMS Prep of one day
- Upon acceptance by ACAMS, the student will receive the examination voucher. From the date of the voucher, the student has six months to do the exam
- The exam is being done online at the Computer Centre in Zebbug
- Duration of exam is of 3.5 hours
- The student will have 120 multiple choice questions. Pass mark is 75
- A resit can be done at least 60 days from the first attempt
For further information on the above, please contact us on: